Friday, May 01, 2009

Kids Camp and Finished UFO

I've been working on designing, writing the patterns, and knitting sample projects for kids camp at Green Planet. I will be teaching several of the camps.

These are bracelets I designed to use beads. The green one is very easy and the pink one requires a bit more skill because of the picot CO and BO.
beadedbracelet


This bracelet is a pattern from SWTC. I knitted up the sample for the camp.
bracelets 003

This is a felted bag made with Knit One Crochet Two Camelino yarn (90% merino and 10% camel). I love how it came out.
beadfeltedpurse 002


Also I've been working on finishing up some UFO and have finished these 2 scarves. The first one is argosy made with Trendsetter Dune. The second on is Inside Outside scraf from Knit One Below. Made with two skeins of Universal Poems.
Argosy

insideOutside

1 comment:

alce said...

Those are cute projects! Naomi is looking forward to the camp.